Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Floral bead sprays, and Halloween Chunky Charms

It seems when life gets in the way of creating,  my blog seems to be most impacted.  So I am happy to be back to breathe life into it once more.  Love sharing pics with all of you, and hope to show you what crafts I have been working on.  I am learning how to do floral bead sprays! Wonderful tutorials on youtube, with easy instructions.  Oh my, these are incredible embellishments to add to your handcrafts.  I am also working on some halloween related swaps, and having fun with chunky charms of the spooky kind.  This is a great way to use up all of the skeleton beads I purchased at a local bead and gem faire.  I am trying to make them look Halloweenie and elegant.  Can I succeed? You be the judge.  I thought adding bling to the skull heads, would add a sophisticated  touch .  Trying not to go cutesy on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your thoughts,designs , inspirations,and journeys or just say hello?